Effective November 1, 2018
2. Information we collect
2.1 Who are "you"?
You may interact with our services in one or more ways:
As an Account Owner or User
- You have a userid to an account with OnMyCalendar to use one or more of our services.
As a Respondent
- You are filling out an online form created by an account owner.
As a Website Visitor
- You are just visiting one of our websites.
2.2 Information we collect about you
Contact Information (for example an email address). You might provide us with your contact information, whether through use of our services, a form on our website, or an interaction with our sales or customer support team.
Usage information. We collect usage information about you whenever you interact with our websites and services. This includes which web pages you visit, what you click on, when you perform those actions, what language preference you have, and so on.
Device and browser data. We collect information from the device and application you use to access our services. Device data mainly means your IP address, operating system version, device type, system and performance information, and browser type. If you are on a mobile device we may also collect the UUID for that device.
Information from page tags. We use third party tracking services that employ cookies and page tags (also known as web beacons) to collect data about visitors to our websites. This data includes usage and user statistics. Emails sent by OnMyCalendar may include page tags that allow us to collect information about who opened those emails and clicked on links in them. We provide more information on cookies below and in our Cookies Policy.
Log Data. Like most websites today, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system versions, device type and timestamps.
Referral information. If you arrive at a OnMyCalendar website from an external source (such as a link on another website or in an email), we record information about the source that referred you to us.
Information we collect from other sources. If you are an Account User or Website Visitor, from time to time, we may obtain information about you from third-party sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, third-party data providers and our joint marketing partners. We take steps to ensure that such third parties are legally or contractually permitted to disclose such information to us.
If you are an Account User, we also collect:
Userid information. When you create a OnMyCalendar userid, we collect your first and last name, username, password, and email address. If you choose to use two-factor authentication, we also collect your phone number.
Billing Information and account profile settings. When you create a OnMyCalendar account, we collect your billing details, a name, address, email address and financial information corresponding to your method of payment (e.g. credit card number). If you provide a billing address, we will regard that as the location of the account holder. You may also set various preferences and personal details such as your default language, time zone, and communication preferences.
Information you want to publish. Many OnMyCalendar services allow you to publish information to the Internet. Examples are general web pages, calendars of your public events, and forms for web visitors to fill out. OnMyCalendar does not require any specific information. You choose which information you want to publish.
If you are a Respondent, we also collect:
3. How we use the information we collect
3.1 Account Owner and User
We may use the information we collect through the Services or other sources for a range of reasons, including:
- To bill and collect money owed to us by you. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and those third parties collect billing information to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support. For example, if you use our mobile apps, we may ask you if you want to receive push notifications about activity in your account. If you have opted in to these push notifications and no longer want to receive them, you may turn them off through your operating system.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- Other purposes. To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes about which we will notify you.
The information you provide when filling out an online form is controlled and managed by the Account Owner (the person or organization who sent or published the form). In those instances, OnMyCalendar is only processing those responses on behalf of the Account Owner. We may use the information we collect as follows:
Information you provide on the Account Owner's form. We only access this information when we respond to specific support requests by an Account Owner that requires us to view the information collected by their form.
Contact Information. As a Respondent, we only use contact information to respond to an inquiry you submit to us.
Cookies (to include page tags). We collect information using cookies when you access an online form. These cookies are used to ensure that the full functionality of our forms service is operational, to ensure the form operates appropriately and optimally. After completion of a form, in some cases, you will be re-directed to our website and treated as a website visitor where other cookies may be used so you should read our Website Visitor section if this is of interest to you.
Device and browser data. We use device data both to troubleshoot problems with our service and to make improvements to it. We also infer your geographic location based on your IP address.
Log data. We use log data for many different business purposes, including: To ensure data collection meets the requirements defined by the Account Owner. To fix bugs and troubleshoot product functionality. To monitor abuse and troubleshoot. To create new services, features, content or make recommendations.
Legal uses. To respond to legal requests or prevent fraud, we may need to disclose any information or data we hold about you. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
3.3 Web Visitors
We may use the information we collect through our websites for a range of reasons, including:
- To send you information for marketing purposes, in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- To respond to your online inquiries and requests, and to provide you with information and access to resources or services that you have requested from us.
- To process transactions and to set up online accounts.
- To improve the navigation and content of our websites, and to provide system administration and security.
- To compile aggregated statistics about site usage and to better understand the preferences of our Visitors.
- To carry out research and development to improve our products and services.
- To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes.
4. Information we share: Partners and Integrations
We do not share your information or data with third parties outside OnMyCalendar except in the following limited circumstances:
If you are an Account User, your userid information, any information you publish, and any information you collect using online forms will be accessible by the primary administrator(s) of the account and any other Account Users of the account that have access rights to access your information.
To help us provide certain aspects of our services we use our affiliates and trusted key partners to facilitate customers in making credit card payments, deliver and help us track our marketing and advertising content, help us track website conversion success metrics, and manage our sales and customer support services to you. We enter into confidentiality and data processing terms with partners to ensure they comply with high levels of confidentiality and best practice in privacy and security standards and we regularly review these standards and practices.
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted. All servers are located in the United States.
We also have to share information or data in order to i) meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, ii) enforce applicable policies, including investigation of potential violations, iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, and iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, the public or to OnMyCalendar and/or as required or permitted by law.
- To make our site easier to use.
- To support the "Remember me" feature for Account Users.
- For security reasons.
- To authenticate your identity and confirm whether you are currently logged into OnMyCalendar or determine if an incident impacts you.
- To provide you with personalized content.
- To improve our services.
- To measure your usage of our websites and track referral data, as well as to occasionally display different versions of content to you. This information helps us to develop and improve our services (it helps us focus on the parts of the service you seem most interested in) and optimize the content we display to you (which may include marketing content).
- To advertise to you and to provide you with more tailored marketing content (about our services or other services), and to evaluate whether this content is useful or effective.
- For Google Analytics.
- In addition to the above, we have implemented on our websites and other services certain Google Analytics features that support Display Advertising, including re-targeting. Visitors to our websites may opt out of certain types of Google Analytics tracking, customize the Google Display Network ads by using the Google Ad Preferences Manager.
6. Data Retention
If you are an Account Owner, we do not delete the data in your account – you are responsible for and control the time periods for which you retain this data. There are controls in your account where you can delete data at the account level (all data in your account) and at the response level.
If you are a Respondent, you will need to ask the Account Owner how long your responses will be stored in OnMyCalendar services.
7. Children's personal information
"Minors" are individuals under the age of 13. We do not use Minors' data for targeted marketing and/or advertisements, or rent or sell it to anyone.
Our services are not designed or intended for Minors to be Account Owners or Users. OnMyCalendar does not knowingly collect personal data from Minors. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a Minor, we may delete this information without notice. If you have reason to believe that this has occurred, please contact us at Support@OnMyCalendar.com.
The Childrens' Online Privacy and Protection Act ("COPPA") requires that online service providers obtain parental consent or provide notice before they knowingly collect personally identifiable information online from Minors. OnMyCalendar relies on the Account Owner (e.g. school, teacher, coach) to obtain verifiable parental consent to provide our services to minors. If you believe an Account Owner is using a Minor's Personal Information in violation of this paragraph, please contact us at Support@OnMyCalendar.com.
8. Notice to European Union users
OnMyCalendar's operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
10. Personalized marketing
You can opt-out from direct marketing in your account and we provide opt-out options in all direct marketing emails. Finally, if you do not wish to see personalized marketing content on the web related to our service you can clear the cookies in your browser settings.
11. Our Contact Information for Privacy Inquiries
Thank you for choosing OnMyCalendar!